Mastercam 2019 -Lathe with C&Y Axis Training Guide
Regular price $75.00
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn Geometry Creation (CAD) and Toolpath Creation (CAM) for programming a CNC Lathe in Mastercam. It includes:
- 7 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create Mechanical CAD drawings and Toolpaths for turning parts on a CNC Lathe.
- 3 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create C-Axis toolpaths.
- 1 lesson on how to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- Exercise drawings for each lesson.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- Video Instructions showing how to complete each lesson from start to finish.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
All CamInstructor Training products are also available as an Academic License which means you can:
- Provide access to our content online so students can access it from any computer with internet access.
- The school will save money on purchasing books.
- Teachers and Students have the ability to print out all step-by-step lesson instructions.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.