Mastercam 2021 - Mill 2D & 3D Training Guide Combo
Regular price $85.00
This Instructional Training Guide* provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D and 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2D and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
*This combo comes 3-hole punched with covers suitable for putting in your own binder. NOTE: Binder not included
- 12 Lessons from the Mill 2D Training Guide on how to use Mastercam to create 2D Geometry, 2D Milling Toolpaths and how to use the Work Co-ordinate System.
- How to use Mastercams new High Speed Toolpaths.
- How to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 8 Lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface Models, Solid Models and 3D Surface Machining Toolpaths.
- 22 Exercise Drawings and 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
An optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.