Arduino Starter Kit
Regular price $87.89
The Arduino Starter Kit is the ultimate educational solution for learning how to use the Arduino platform. It contains an Arduino Uno Rev3 board, a collection of sensors and actuators, and a book that guides the absolute beginners from their very first steps with electronics into the world of interactive and sensing objects. Arduino Starter Kit is a great gift for kids ages 9 to 99!
Arduino Starter Kit contains a full color 170 pages book with the following projects:
- GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: an introduction to the basics
- SPACESHIP INTERFACE: design the control panel for your starship
- LOVE-O-METER: measure how hot-blooded you are
- COLOR MIXING LAMP: produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- MOOD CUE: clue people into how you're doing
- LIGHT THEREMIN: create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- DIGITAL HOURGLASS: a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- ZOETROPE: create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- CRYSTAL BALL: a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- KNOCK LOCK: tap out the secret code to open the door
- TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP: a lamp that responds to your touch
- TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: control your personal computer from your Arduino
- HACKING BUTTONS: create a master control for all your devices!
The kit includes:
1 Arduino Projects Book (170 pages), 1 Arduino Uno, 1 USB cable, 1 Breadboard 400 points, 70 Solid core jumper wires, 1 Easy-to-assemble wooden base, 1 9v battery snap, 1 Stranded jumper wires (black), 1 Stranded jumper wires (red), 6 Phototransistor, 3 Potentiometer 10kilohm, 10 Pushbuttons, 1 Temperature sensor [TMP36], 1 Tilt sensor, 1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters), 1LED (bright white), 1 LED (RGB), 8 LEDs (red), 8 LEDs (green), 8 LEDs (yellow), 3 LEDs (blue), 1 Small DC motor 6/9V, 1 Small servo motor, 1 Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0], 1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D], 1 Optocouplers [4N35], 2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520], 5 Capacitors 100uF, 5 Diodes [1N4007], 3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue), 1Male pins strip (40x1), 20 Resistors 220 ohm, 5 Resistors 560 ohm, 5 Resistors 1 kilohm, 5 Resistors 4.7 kilohm, 20 Resistors 10 kilohm, 5 Resistors 1 megohm, 5 Resistors 10 megohm
For more information about Arduino, visit our website.