STEMPilot Edustation 3 Pro
Regular price $8,995.00
A panoramic, 3 screen, rugged flight simulator; made for maneuverability and functionality in the classroom, as well as helping to engage students in learning flight leveraging STEM concepts.
From airplanes and gliders to helicopters and even drones. You have a choice of over 60 different aircrafts to fly in. Not to mention, you can explore the world with Prepar3Ds full (geographically and topographically correct) global map.
Includes K-12 STEM Curriculum – Lesson Plans – Tutored Simulator Learning Missions and Assessments aligned with NGSS, CC and other standards.
- Easy to follow curriculum with lesson plans
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
This Simulator is perfect for; STEM labs, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs, Science/Physics classrooms, or an addition to a Jr. R.O.T.C. program. Paired with the included Curriculum, it has the potential to teach the principles of flight leveraging STEM concepts such as; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography. When applied, this program is engaging to students in a way that is exciting with a video game-like experience. At the same time, it is demonstrating real-world usefulness of STEMwith Project Based Learning applications in aviation.
About the simulator:
- Rugged and durable welded steel frame
- mounted “standard” flight controls (Yoke, Throttle Quad and Rudder Pedals) with the addition of a Saitek Instrument Panel set (Instrument panel/F.I.P., Multi-Panel/Auto Pilot, Radio panel, and Switch panel)
- mounted 3 speaker (2.1) Sound system
- Panoramic Outside/Forward View displayed on 3 27 inch HD screens
- All set and ready to fly on an intel core i3, Windows 7/10 PC with a 4GB DDR5 Video card
- Eleven custom Simulator Missions (verbally and visually tutored) loaded into a fully licensed and activated version of Prepar3D (by Lockheed Martin).
- Easy assembly and set up (instructions included)
Dimensions: 50” wide, 31” long, 58” high
Shipping is included in this price.