VEX EDR Classroom and Competition Programming Kit - 276-2900
Regular price $899.00
The Classroom and Competition Programming Kit allows for a focus on computer science and autonomous programming by including advanced sensors.
VEX Classroom & Competition Kits include everything you need to design, build, power and operate robots. Programming software (sold separately) is required for customization of robot control, autonomous programming, integration of sensors and more.
Use the VEX EDR Curriculum to start teaching with VEX Robotics, from the basics of engineering, robotics and design all the way up to a semester-ending classroom competition. If you're fielding a competitive robotics team outside the classroom, these kits include the most popular items used to design and build VEX competition robots.
- Clawbot Robot Kit (4 motors included)
- Booster Kit
- VEXnet System Bundle
- Additional 2-Wire Motor 393
- Robot Battery, Joystick Batteries and Chargers
- Mechatronics Add-On Kit (1 motor, 2 sensors included)
- Programming Add-On Kit (2 motors, 7 sensors included)