Mastercam 2017 Training Guide - Lathe
Regular price $55.00
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn Geometry Creation (CAD) and Toolpath Creation (CAM) for programming a CNC Lathe in Mastercam. It includes:
- 7 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create Mechanical CAD drawings and Toolpaths for turning parts on a CNC Lathe.
- 3 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create C-Axis toolpaths.
- 1 lesson on how to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- Exercise drawings for each lesson.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- Video Instructions showing how to complete each lesson from start to finish.
The book comes with:
- A DVD which includes detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- A DVD with the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
- BONUS: A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online.
An optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.