Mastercam 2017 Training Guide - Mill 3D
Regular price $65.00
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface and Solid models and 3D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Lessons on importing and toolpathing SolidWorks, Inventor and CREO Solid Models.
- Mastercam Dynamic Toolpaths.
- Surface Toolpath Overview Chapter.
- Tips and Techniques on how to perform common functions in Mastercam.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A DVD which includes detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- A DVD with the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
- BONUS: A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online.
An optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.