Mastercam 2018 Training Guide - Mill 2D&3D
Regular price $85.00
This Instructional Training Guide* provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D and 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2D and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
*This combo comes 3-hole punched with covers suitable for putting in your own binder. NOTE: Binder not included
- 12 Lessons from the Mill 2D Training Guide on how to use Mastercam to create 2D Geometry, 2D Milling Toolpaths and how to use the Work Co-ordinate System.
- How to use Mastercams new High Speed Toolpaths.
- How to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 2 Lessons on Feature Based Machining
- 8 Lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface Models, Solid Models and 3D Surface Machining Toolpaths.
- 22 Exercise Drawings and 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.