Mastercam 2018 Training Guide - Mill 2D&3D/Lathe
Regular price $130.00
This Instructional Training Guide* provides all the instructions you need to learn Mastercam Mill 2D&3D and Lathe. Excellent for classes that offer both Mill and Lathe and want all the resources in one handy package.
*This combo comes 3-hole punched with covers suitable for putting in your own binder. NOTE: Binder not included
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 2.5D Mechanical CAD drawings and 2.5D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Using Mastercams new Dynamic & High Speed Toolpaths.
- 2 lessons on Feature Based Machining.
- 4 lessons on using WCS (Work Coordinate System)
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface and Solid models and 3D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine
- 7 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create Mechanical CAD drawings and Toolpaths for turning parts on a CNC Lathe.
- Importing Solid Models from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 3 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create C-Axis toolpaths.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson plus 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.