camInstructor Mastercam 2019 Training Guide - Mill 2D
Regular price $75.00
This 484 page Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2.5D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 2.5D Mechanical CAD drawings and 2.5D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Lesson on how to use Mastercams new High Speed and Dynamic Toolpaths.
- Lessons on how to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 2 lessons on Feature Based Machining.
- 4 lessons on using WCS (Work Coordinate System)
- Tips and Techniques on how to perform common functions in Mastercam.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson plus 3 Advanced Exercises.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
All camInstructor Training products are also available as an Academic License which means you can:
- Provide access to our content online so students can access it from any computer with internet access.
- The school will save money on purchasing books.
- Teachers and Students have the ability to print out all step-by-step lesson instructions.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.