camInstructor Mastercam 2020 Training Guide - Mill 2D&3D/Lathe
Regular price $130.00
This Instructional Training Guide* provides all the instructions you need to learn Mastercam Mill 2D&3D and Lathe. Excellent for classes that offer both Mill and Lathe and want all the resources in one handy package.
*This combo comes 3-hole punched with covers suitable for putting in your own binder. NOTE: Binder not included
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 2.5D Mechanical CAD drawings and 2.5D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Using Mastercams new Dynamic & High Speed Toolpaths.
- 2 lessons on Feature Based Machining.
- 4 lessons on using WCS (Work Coordinate System)
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface and Solid models and 3D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine
- 7 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create Mechanical CAD drawings and Toolpaths for turning parts on a CNC Lathe.
- Importing Solid Models from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 3 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create C-Axis toolpaths.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson plus 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
An optional Teacher Resource is available when purchasing a class set of textbooks/ online versions. Please contact us for more details.
All CamInstructor Training products are also available as an Academic License which means you can:
- Provide access to our content online so students can access it from any computer with internet access.
- The school will save money on purchasing books.
- Teachers and Students have the ability to print out all step-by-step lesson instructions.
You can purchase the online version of the material and get more for less. Contact us for more information.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.