camInstructor Mastercam 2020 Training Guide - Mill 3D
Regular price $75.00
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 9 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface and Solid models and 3D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Lessons on importing and toolpathing SolidWorks, Inventor and CREO Solid Models.
- Mastercam Dynamic Toolpaths.
- Surface Toolpath Overview Chapter.
- Tips and Techniques on how to perform common functions in Mastercam.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online for 1 year.
- Access to online detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- Access to download the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
An optional Teacher Resource is available when purchasing a class set of textbooks/ online versions. Please contact us for more details.
All CamInstructor Training products are also available as an Academic License which means you can:
- Provide access to our content online so students can access it from any computer with internet access.
- The school will save money on purchasing books.
- Teachers and Students have the ability to print out all step-by-step lesson instructions.
You can purchase the online version of the material and get more for less. Contact us for more information.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.