Mastercam X9 Training Guide - Mill 2D
Regular price $65.00
This 546 page Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2.5D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 8 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 2.5D Mechanical CAD drawings and 2.5D Toolpaths for milling parts on a Vertical CNC Milling Machine.
- Lesson on how to use Mastercams new High Speed Toolpaths.
- Lessons on how to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 2 lessons on Feature Based Machining.
- 4 lessons on using WCS (Work Coordinate System)
- Tips and Techniques on how to perform common functions in Mastercam.
- 2 Exercise drawings for each lesson plus 3 Advanced Exercises.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- All lessons are designed so when they are completed the finished part can be machined.
The book comes with:
- A DVD with detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- A DVD which includes the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
An optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.