Mastercam X9 Training Guide - Mill 2D&3D
Regular price $85.00
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D and 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2D and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 12 Lessons from the Mill 2D Training Guide on how to use Mastercam to create 2D Geometry, 2D Milling Toolpaths and how to use the Work Co-ordinate System.
- How to use Mastercams new High Speed Toolpaths.
- How to import a Solid Model from SolidWorks, Inventor and Creo and use Mastercam's solid chaining features.
- 2 Lessons on Feature Based Machining
- 8 Lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface Models, Solid Models and 3D Surface Machining Toolpaths.
- 22 Exercise Drawings and 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
The book comes with:
- A DVD which includes detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- A DVD with the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
An optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.
Training Guides are also available for previous versions of Mastercam. Contact us for more information.