camInstructor SOLIDWORKS 2018: Modeling
Regular price $75.00
This Books includes:
18 lessons on how to use basic to intermediate SOLIDWORKS tools & techniques to create part models including:
- Revolved Boss/Base & Revolved Cut commands
- Swept Boss/Base & Swept Cut commands
- Lofted Boss/Base & Lofted Cut commands
- Wide variety of features such as Rib, Wrap, Dome, Shell and Mirror commands
- The use of Reference Geometry & Curves
This book comes with:
- A username and password to get you access to the content of the books online.
- Access to online videos that demonstrate the process for completing each lessons in the book
- The ability to review exercises at the end of each lesson
- An appendix covering common tips and techniques for using SOLIDWORKS
NOTE: SOLIDWORKS Software is NOT provided with this product.
High School, Vocational Education, College and University