Commercial UVC Sterilizer
Regular price $325.00
This product is only available to customers in Kentucky!
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Can be programmed and set with touch panel or remote control.
- A 360° motion sensor deactivates the lamp when it detects movement within 16 feet.*
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
* This activates 20 seconds after the lamp is switched on. When motion is detected within 16 feet the light will turn off, then turn back on after 20 seconds of no motion. To activate or deactivate the sensor, hold down the radar button on the unit until it chimes.
Size: 21.6”(L) x 7”(W) x 7”(D) 2.9 lbs
Voltage: AC90 - 100V UV
Strength: ≥253.1 µW/cm2 (at 3.5 ft)
Effective Range: ~650 ft2
UVC Wavelength: 253.7 nm
UVC Lamp: Mercury Fused Silica
Bonus Features: Motion Detector, Remote
Bulb Lifespan: ≥8,000 hours
Remote Range: 22 ft
For more information about UVC light sterilization, visit our website.