Control Logix Industrial Communications
Regular price $0.00
This is a complete Industrial Communications Controls trainer featuring the powerful Allen-Bradley Control Logix Processor. The Control Logix architecture is a state-of-the-art control platform that integrates multiple control disciplines: sequential, motion, drive, and process. Because of this flexible architecture, multiple controllers, network communications, and I/O can be mixed in one chassis.
Our training system will allow students to gain hands-on experience using Control Logix. This includes digital, analog, and Flex I/O; Ethernet and DeviceNet networking communications in an application-oriented setting. Our training system is accompanied by an instructor’s guide as well as a student manual. This manual is a comprehensive student resource, featuring detailed laboratory exercises which familiarize with real life industrial communications control platforms and situations.
Because of the system’s flexible design, other system hardware configurations can be created using Compact Logix, Remote I/O, ControlNet, DH+ Network, Smart Sensors, PanelView, or Motion Control (Servo or Variable Frequency Drive).
- Experimentation station is protected with an internal fuse and circuit breaker
- Maximum voltage is limited to 12 VDC for student safety
- Component and circuit protection
- Banana jack and patch cords for easy wiring
Training System Specifications:
- Training system is hard-mounted inside rugged case made from high-strength plastic
- Features twist lock latches and pull handle with two wheels
- Case can be positioned flat or stood upright for training activities
- Designed for tabletop or bench use
- Stainless steel control panel provides learner with easy access to system components, control hardware, and convenient interfacing to other TII training systems
- All panel elements and features have been silkscreened for ease of identification.
- Control panel components, lights, and switches can be accessed through the terminal strip
- Design flexibility enables user to easily interface the LX-755 with other control devices
- 25 in. L x 25 in. W x 13 in. H
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
- Stainless steel control panel with large cutout for control hardware.
- Panel: 22 in. x 22 in.
- Cutout: 18 in. x 13 in.
- Sixteen push-button switches wired to PLC digital inputs:
- 8 n.o. maintained red colored
- 2 n.o. momentary green colored
- 4 n.o. momentary red colored
- 2 n.c. momentary red colored
- One Potentiometer wired to a PLC analog input.
- Sixteen Indicator Lights wired to PLC outputs:
- 10 red
- 2 yellow
- 2 green
- 2 white colored lenses
- One Panel Meter (0 – 10 V) wired to a PLC analog output
- One 16-pole screw terminal strip with access to analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Two 110 VAC electrical outlets for Ethernet switch and auxiliary device power access
- Two fused power on/off switches for system and auxiliary I/O
- Processor: Control Logix 55
- Memory: 1.5 MB
- Power Supply: 10 A
- I/O Chassis: 7-Slot
- Digital I/O: 16 inputs, 16 outputs
- Analog I/O: 4 inputs, 2 outputs
- Network: Ethernet and DeviceNet Bridges
- Digital Flex I/O: 16 inputs, 16 outputs
- Auxiliary Power Supply
- Four-Port Ethernet Switch
- Programming: RSLogix 5000
- Control Logix I/O Programming
- Ethernet Communications Control
- DeviceNet Communications Control
- Communications Troubleshooting
Optional Hardware Configurations:
- Compact Logix
- DH+, Control Net
- Smart Devices/Sensors
- Motion (Servo, VFD)
- HMI: PanelView Plus