Adjustable Height Table
A perfect solution for ADA requirements that can adjust in 2 cm increments from 27-3/4" to 39" (42"H with 3" spacer provided). Can also be adjusted for use as an incline surface for physics. Solid 4-1/2" oak aprons are attached to your choice of three top options: plastic laminate, ChemGuard, and phenolic. Note: phenolic resin tops are heavier and may require two people to adjust the height. The wood is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The table has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Optional casters sold separately.
- 1 1/4" Plastic Laminate Table Surface
- 3" spacers are included for the ability of a 42" work surface
- 4-1/2"H solid oak frame attaches the height adjustable powder coated legs
- 60"W x 30"D x 27 - 39"H
- ADA Compliant
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Optional casters sold separately
- The wood is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
For more information about Diversified Woodcrafts, visit our website.