STEMPilot Pilot Pro 2
Regular price $9,295.00
Equipped with an Outside/Forward View displayed on a 32 inch HD screen and a lower 22 inch screen for the Instrument/Cockpit display; our sit-in simulators are designed with a more immersive flight experience in mind, as well as helping to engage students in learning flight leveraging STEM concepts.
From airplanes and gliders to helicopters and even drones. You have a choice of over 60 different aircrafts to fly in. Not to mention, you can explore the world with Prepar3Ds full (geographically and topographically correct) global map.
Includes K-12 STEM Curriculum – Lesson Plans – Tutored Simulator Learning Missions and Assessments aligned with NGSS, CC and other standards.
- Easy to follow curriculum with lesson plans
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
This Simulator is perfect for; STEM labs, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs, Science/Physics classrooms, or an addition to a Jr. R.O.T.C. program. Paired with the included Curriculum, it has the potential to teach the principles of flight leveraging STEM concepts such as; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography. When applied, this program is engaging to students in a way that is exciting with a video game-like experience. At the same time, it is demonstrating real-world usefulness of STEMwith Project Based Learning applications in aviation.
About the simulator:
- Rugged and durable welded steel frame
- a comfortable and fully adjustable seat.
- mounted flight controls (Yoke, Throttle Quad and Rudder Pedals)
- mounted 6 speaker (5.1) Surround Sound system
- Outside/Forward View displayed on a 32 inch HD screen and a lower, separate 22 inch screen for the Instrument/Cockpit display
- All set and ready to fly on a custom built, intel core i3, Windows 7/10 PC with a 4GB DDR5 Video card.
- Eleven custom Simulator Missions (verbally and visually tutored) loaded into a fully licensed and activated version of Prepar3D (by Lockheed Martin).
- Easy assembly and set up (instructions included)
Dimensions: 37.5” wide, 67” long, 60” high
Shipping is included in this price.