STEMPilot Pilot Pro 2i
SKU: Pro 2i
Regular price $11,195.00
The Pilot Pro 2i adds our Instrument Pod with “Hands On” NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Auto Pilot, Trim, Flaps & More. The 42 inch screen displays the forward view in stunning HD while the lower 22 inch HD screen displays the Instrument Cockpit. The fully adjustable fabric Pilot in Command seat ensures hours of comfortable flight.
The Pilot Pro 2i is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Edustations are designed for classrooms where they can be nested together. Each Edustation has our tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Each Pilot Pro 2i Includes
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Rugged welded steel frame powder coated black
- Forward view displayed on a 42″ HD wide screen
- Cockpit displayed on 22″ HS monitor ( Touch screen available)
- Custom PC designed and built by STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Combat and Helicopter controls available
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- 6 speaker 5.1 Surround sound for an immersive experience
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
Using our Visual learning approach engages students by watching and hearing the video content before reading it. Our curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a Jr. R.O.T.C. program. By teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography.