UVC Phone Sterilizing Wireless Charger


SKU: 10993

Regular price $75.00

This product is only available to customers in Kentucky!


  1. Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
  2. Safety mechanism temporarily deactivates the device if the lid is opened during use.
  3. The top of the unit acts as a wireless fast charger. Can be used while disinfecting below.
  4. Ozone is produced to permeate into cracks and crevices for more effective sterilization.
  5. Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
  6. Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)


Size: 7.9”(L) x 4.7”(W) x 2.1”(D) 13.2 oz
Power: 2W Light, 10W Charge
Voltage: DC5V 2A, DC9V 2A
UV Strength: ≥2,100 µW/cm2
UV Wavelength: 253.7 nm & 185 nm (Ozone)
UVC Lamp: Mercury Quartz
Bonus Features: Ozone, Aromatic Oil Infuser
Bulb Lifespan: ≥8,000 hours
Wireless Charge: WPC1.2.4_Qi
Included: Dropper x2, 3.3’ USB-C Cord

For more information about UVC light sterilization, visit our website.