Fuel Cell Car Science Kit
Regular price $144.00
Horizon’s Fuel Cell Car Science Kit enables students to discover the principles behind the real-scale fuel cell vehicles currently being rolled out across the world.
Horizon’s Fuel Cell Car Science Kit enables students to discover the principles behind the real-scale fuel cell vehicles currently being rolled out across the world. Power an electrical circuit by solar panel or a wind turbine with profiled blades based on NASA aeronautics. Generate hydrogen through water electrolysis and convert it into electricity using a PEM fuel cell. Whichever combination of technologies you want to explore, this science kit is a comprehensive introduction to the principles behind renewable microgrids.
- Investigate reaction yields, reduction and oxidation, and other chemistry concepts by performing electrolysis reactions.
- Learn about conservation of energy, electric power, and other physics concepts by modifying your fuel cell car.
- Hands-on Lab Activities
- Teacher's Guides
- Student's Guides
- Chemistry Concepts - Electrolysis, Energy, Hydrogen Generation, Reaction Rates, Reactions, Redox Reactions
- Physics Concepts - Classical Mechanics, Efficiency, Energy, Ohm's Law, Power (Electric)
- Earth Science Concepts - Renewable Energy
For more information about Horizon Educational, visit our website.