Electric Mobility Science Kit
Regular price $269.00
The Electric Mobility Science Kit lets students experiment with tomorrow’s sustainable transport solutions. Measure the superior energy density and power of the super capacitor. Compare different kinds of fuel cell technology, all of which convert elements into electrical energy: the direct ethanol fuel cell, the salt water fuel cell and two types of micro-PEM fuel cells that exploit the energy efficiency of hydrogen fuel stored in the HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride cartridge. Plus, you can demonstrate the power of sunlight with the solar panel and generate electricity with the hand crank.
- 6 different models can be built with one chassis
- Examines the strengths and weaknesses of each solution
- Compatible with all other Horizon kits, for measurement, data logging etc.
- Includes fixed steering function at front of the vehicle
- Hands-on Lab Activities
- Teacher's Guide
- Student's Guide
- Chemistry Concepts - Electrochemistry, Electrolysis, Energy, Hydrogen Generation, Reaction Rates, Reactions, Redox Reactions, Solution Concentration
- Physics Concepts - Capacitors, Classical Mechanics, Current/Voltage, Electric Charge, Electric Circuits, Energy, Generators, Ohm's Law, Parallel Circuits, Power (Electric), Series Circuits
- Earth Science Concepts - Climate Change, Renewable Energy, Human Impacts
For more information about Horizon Educational, visit our website.