Horizon Solar Hydrogen Science Kit
Regular price $99.00
The Solar Hydrogen Science Kit lets students invent their own clean energy applications using fuel cells and renewable hydrogen created using solar energy and water. The kit also comes with a small electric motor and propeller blade as the starting point for motorized applications you can build using your futuristic solar energy storage device. The set comes with a complete curriculum on renewable energy with easy to follow experiment manual, assembly guide, flash animations, and background history on the technology.
- Turn Solar Energy Into Hydrogen Energy!
- Includes Horizon’s complete curriculum on renewable energy on CD-ROM
- Lessons on solar energy, hydrogen fuel cells, electrolysis, and basic electronics
- Build your own solar powered inventions using a fuel cell
- Hands-on Lab Activities
- Teacher's Guide
- Student's Guide
- Chemistry Concepts - Electrolysis, Energy, Hydrogen Generation, Reaction Rates, Reaction Yield, Semiconductors, Stoichiometry
- Physics Concepts - Electric Circuits, Energy, Light, Ohm's Law, Parallel Circuits, Power (Electric), Series Circuits
- Earth Science Concepts - Renewable Energy