Horizon Wind to Hydrogen Science Kit
Regular price $229.00
The Wind to Hydrogen Science Education Kit enables students to invent their own clean energy applications using a small electric motor powered by a fuel cell. Hydrogen is produced through water electrolysis by a reversible PEM fuel cell that is itself powered by a wind turbine with profiled blades based on NASA aeronautics. This hydrogen is then converted to electrical energy by the fuel cell and can be used to power a small fan.
- Turn wind power into hydrogen energy.
- Build your own hydrogen fuel cell powered inventions
- Features revolutionary new Horizon wind turbine
- Includes Horizon’s complete curriculum on renewable energy on CD
- Demonstrate the principles of wind energy, hydrogen fuel cells, electrolysis and basic electronics
- Hands-on Lab Activities
- Teacher's Guides
- Students's Guides
- Chemistry Concepts - Electrolysis, Energy, Hydrogen Generation, Reaction Rates, Reactions
- Physics Concepts - Angular velocity, Classical Mechanics, Efficiency, Energy, Ohm's Law, Power (Electric), Rotational Mechanics
- Earth Science Concepts - Renewable Energy
For more information about Horizon Educational, visit our website.